Monday, April 2, 2012

G&G Wondereye Blue Circle Lens Review

G&G Wondereye Blue 14.7 mm ✭


These are my first pair of circle lenses, and I ordered them on PinkyParadise.com. They just finished a major update and have a brand new site. It's really nice, and I suggest anyone interested to check them out.

Don't forget to like my photo here, please! 

*Edit: I ordered these before PinkyParadise had an update, so these contacts had a different name and size back then. I changed the title according to what I think it is now on the new website.

Enlargement: 5/5
It says 14.5 mm on the bottle, but I really think they're atleast 14.7 mm, because these are definitely bigger than the other two 14.5 mm circle lenses I bought. These make my eyes look huge! They may seem a bit natural just by glance, or if someone had just met me, but the difference between before and after is incredible. People definitely notice, and I’ve gotten nice compliments. If you have big eyes like mine and are searching for lenses that will make a noticeably large difference, I suggest these contacts.
      
      No makeup: Ahh, shield your eyes!
Please excuse the derp photo. I was as blind as
a bat while taking this. ._. 
Comfort: 5/5
These are my first pair of circle lens so I can’t really compare them, except to the other two pairs I bought, which are just as comfortable. I have been wearing regular prescription contacts for over three years now, so I’m pretty used to contacts. The Wondereye blue is as comfortable as my regular contacts. Just popped them in and bam. I did soak them for a good two or three days, so that might have played a factor. Remember to soak ANY circle lenses in your favorite contact solution (mine’s Opti-free) for at least 24 hours. Don’t forget eye drops. Eye drops are your best friend if you have dry eyes like mine.

Color: 4/5
Color was a bit lacking. It comes out to be a really dark blue, and you can’t see the pretty design on my dark eyes. But I love these lenses so much, that I don’t mind. In fact, I like them dark, but people can tell they’re fake.



I really love the G&G Wondereye blue circle lenses. They’re my favorite contacts out of the three pairs I bought. I'm so happy with my purchase. ♥
Also, be careful when opening the vials. I cut my thumb on them. щ(゚Д゚щ)


2 comments:

  1. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. circle lenses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks colored contact lenses

    ReplyDelete